Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Let's Cre8 Together Experience

The summer camp ,,Let’s Cre8 Together ‘’was the most exciting camp ever.My life really changed a lot.Thanks to the fantastic workshops I had a great time and an excellent opportunity to open my mind and soul and make a difference .Thanks to the irreplaceable instructors I realized that i own a spirit full of creation and achievement and fortunately i learnt how to show this. My first experience with camera was the most beautiful thing I have ever done. Furthermore I learnt how to express my ideas through media in a way they can affect and inspire other young people. I came back home filled with energy. Now, I strongly believe in my abilities and hope for another great life experience like this one. - by Maja Petrova, participant at Let's Cre8 Together

0 comments: